Skip to main content
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 cup cooked whole baby carrots
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
See all recipes
Preheat oven to 375°. In a 10-in. cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.
Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended. Gradually add broth and milk. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, about 2 minutes.
Add the turkey, peas and carrots; heat through. Separate biscuits and arrange over the stew.
Bake until biscuits are golden brown, 20-25 minutes.