by Zachary Dunn
Inspired by this recipe
- 2 cups chopped/diced/shredded veggies
- 1 cup cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour or flour alternative (not required)
- 1/4 tablespoon each of 4 spices to meet the flavors you desire
- Oil or butter for pan-frying/baking
- Sour cream or Greek yogurt or other sauce for dipping
- Green veggie for garnish- parsley, chives, green onion, cilantro
- Place ingredients into the bowl and mix well.
- Place in well-greased pan and cook until crispy on both sides.
- Top with your favorite dipping sauce or salsa.
The linked article recommends this recipe as a way to use up vegetables that are close to going bad.