Skip to main content
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet Italian sausage links
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium-large onion, cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 4 large cloves of garlic, sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 can (about 16 ounces each) white beans, undrained
See all recipes
Adjust oven rack to lowest position and heat oven to 425 degrees.
Mix sausages, tomatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, thyme, bay leaves, and a generous sprinkling of salt and pepper in a large heavy roasting pan.
Set pan in oven and roast until sausages are brown and tomatoes have reduced to a thick sauce, about 45 minutes.
Remove from oven, stir in beans, and continue to roast until casserole has heated through, about 10 minutes.
Fish out bay leaves and serve.